Terms and Conditions
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions are our “General Terms” and they apply to every “Competition” that we, Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd, administer.
- We may change these General Terms at any time so you should check this page regularly for any changes. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
- By entering any Competition you are accepting that you will be legally bound by these General Terms.
- We recommend you print or save a copy of these General Terms for future reference during the Competition.
- THE PROMOTER OF EACH COMPETITION
The promoter of competitions will be Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd
- ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR OUR COMPETITIONS
- All participants must be aged over 18 and be a resident in the UK.
- Whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met is always at our sole discretion and we may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes.
- Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd’s employees, workers, agents and their immediate families may not enter any Competition.
- ENTRY AND ENTRY METHODS
- Online Giveaway Competitions:Online Giveaway Competitions via our campaigns, are free to enter. You simply need to visit our website and enter by following the on-screen instructions. You will be asked to give your email address and then click onto the relevant button to enter the competition. Multiple entries are not accepted for giveaway competitions on these giveaway sites. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per competition.
- Deficient entries:In all Competitions, we reserve the right to reject any entries that are incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful. We accept no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion, loss in service of online entry mechanisms, computer error in transit or any other reason. Proof of posting of any postal entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry. We cannot enter into correspondence with entrants who experience difficulties with entering online.
- Automated Entry:The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter any Competition repeatedly is prohibited.
- Names:Entrants must enter Competitions using their legal name only. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- Multiple Entries.Unless otherwise permitted pursuant to the applicable Specific Terms, no person may enter any Competition more than once and persons may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. If we suspect that an individual has set up a fake email address and/or social media page to circumvent this rule, we reserve the right to disqualify all entries that we reasonably believe were generated by that individual.
- Prize Limits.Unless specifically mentioned in the Specific Terms, there is no limit on the value of a single prize that may be provided to the individual winners of a Competition. However, no person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize valued at £50 or more via any of our Competitions in any six (6) month period.
- Retrospective Effect.Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of a Competition and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions above, we may still enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
- Inappropriate Behaviour.We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw a Prize, if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses one of our employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
- We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, we reserve the right to award the prize to the prize winner’s parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
- All prize winners will be notified that they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the Competition via one of the following methods:
- by telephone;
- by email; or
- in writing
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- Prizes will be delivered to an address within the country outlined in the Specific Terms. Should a prize winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us or the contact person(s) detailed in the Competition’s Specific Terms.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Prize winners will forfeit any element of their prize that they do not take at the time stipulated. If the prize is a gift voucher it must be used within 6 months of the date of issue. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
- Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise. We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our Competitions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
- All stated prize values are at the clinic’s recommended retail price in pounds sterling and are, to the best of our knowledge and belief, correct at the time of printing. We take no responsibility for any fluctuations in prize values.
- No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, any transport costs.
- UNCLAIMED PRIZES
- All prizes must be claimed within seven (7) days of our notification of winning unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms.
- We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
- If you call to claim a prize from a “withheld number” line you must provide us with your contact details: otherwise we may be unable to contact you and you may as a result forfeit your prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- It is a condition of entry to all our Competitions that we have the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, home town, character, likeness and voices of Competition entrants and winners.
- Entrants, particularly prize winners, may be required to participate in photo. You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner we see fit, unless you advise us at the time of entering the Competition that you wish to retain your anonymity. If you elect for anonymity, we may not be able to include you in certain Competitions.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
- PRIZE DRAWS
- Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within twenty eight (28) days of the Competition closing date or as otherwise specified in the Specific Terms.
- If we become aware that the same person has been selected as a prize winner more than once, we will draw another name.
- By entering our Competitions all entrants:
- assign to us all rights (including present and future copyright) in their entry and their publicity materials in all media (including, without limitation, the internet) and whether in existence now or created in the future;
- agree not to assert any moral rights in respect of their entry and the publicity materials (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) against Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd, its assigns, licensees and successors in title;
- undertake to us that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights and will not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify us for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting entrants’ warranty and indemnity as set out above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by the entrant and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same;
- Confirm that they have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out above and that they have obtained all consents and permissions necessary to grant us the same.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all rights in the name and title of the Competition and the format rights for the Competition are our sole property and we may exploit the same our absolute discretion.
- TAMPERING AND OTHER MATTERS
If for any reason any Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or any draw/s or judging related to the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
- LEAVE FOR PARTICIPATION
Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a Competition and/or take a prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant.
- TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd may vary the terms of, or terminate, a Competition at any time at its absolute discretion. Termination or variation of a competition is without liability to any contestant or other person. Roundwood Health Clinic Ltd will not award the prize if the Competition is terminated.
- DECISIONS FINAL
- All our decisions relating to the Competition and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us.
- Where a Competition involves voting, the accuracy of the pooled results received and published by us will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- NO WAIVER
A failure by us to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights in relation to the same.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any Competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- In the event that any provision of these General Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
These General Terms (and any Specific Terms) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.